84 Flares 84 Flares ×
I'm a link
For the Will provision of a single person.Only £30 (plus vat)
For married couples, civil partners or unmarried couples.Only £49 (plus vat)
Ask an expert to draw up your will either on the phone or face to face.Get Help
Writing Wills Online is Simple and Great Value
Writing your Will online is an inexpensive and surprisingly simple way to ensure your loved ones are taken care of the way you would wish when you are no longer here to advise them. Wills-online.biz provides you with a legally recognised, simple and affordable way to make your Last Will and Testament without leaving your home. Drawing up a Will online usually takes just 15-30 minutes. In addition, when you make a Will online with us you can start drafting your will Free of Charge and resume with your saved data as many times as you like, until you are completely satisfied to proceed to checkout.
The Legal Online Will Writing ServiceWills-online.biz is a member of The Society of Will Writers, so we adhere to their strict code of practice. What is more, every Will is checked by a team of qualified professionals to ensure you of the highest industry standards. When you choose us to write your Will, you receive a document that is legal in England and Wales, and that you can rely on. One that will ensure your wishes are carried out when you are no longer here.
Our Service is Your Peace of Mind
Three Steps To Creating Your Online Will
You’re In Control When You Make A Will Online
- Decide if you want a Single Will or a Mirror pair – the Mirror Will is for couples that share assets and have similar wishes for the future. If a couple’s wishes are different, then they should have two Single Wills drawn up
- Click on the orange Start Your Online Will button(above) and you will be taken to our secure Will Writing Service site
- Answer some simple questions – take your time, and don’t forget you can come back if you don’t know the answers, or if you change your mind
- You pay only when you’re happy with your answers. Our help desk and Live Web Chat team of qualified experts are here to advise should you need assistance along the way.
- We’ll then incorporate your wishes into your Will or Wills
- You can then print the document and sign it.